Refunds and Exchanges Policy
1. Our refund policy lasts seven days after receipt of the artwork. After this period we are not able to offer a refund or exchange the artwork.
2. To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org then return the item to us.
3. In order to be eligible for a return, the purchased artwork must be returned in the same condition your recieved it. It should also be in the original packaging.
4. If the returned artwork is damaged you will not be eligible for a refund.
5. To complete your return we require a receipt and proof of purchase.
6. Once your artwork is received and inspected we will send an email to notify you that we have received your retruned artwork. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
7. If the client wishes to change the artwork to another one, agrees to pay the shipping costs and returns the purchased item in a condition as it was received, then the exchange is possible upon the mutual agreement between Contempori and the buyer. If the buyer wants to replace an artwork with a more expensive one, the cost different shoudl be covered by the buyer accordingly.
8. You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund the cost of the return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
9. As you will be returning a valuable item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we wil receive your returned item and that it will arrive without damages.